For your convenience, WhisperRoom, Inc.™ has listed each of the basic and optional features for our sound isolation booths. The basic features listed are included in your model purchase. Optional features are additional and are priced separately.
Basic Sound Isolation Booth Features include:
- Ventilation System - Acoustically engineered, detachable ventilation systems produce effective air circulation. (not included in SNV and ENV)
- Door Window - Multiple layers of 1/4" thick laminated safety glass provide superior noise reduction.
- Cable Passages - Slotted rubber plugs provide access for communications devices such as microphones, headphones, speakers, power cords, computer cables, etc.
- Acoustic Studio Foam - Each model comes with enough Auralex® acoustical foam to cover about 1/3 of the interior.
- Light - Basic startup lighting components and fixtures are shipped with each sound isolation booth.
Optional Sound Isolation Booth Features include:
Studio Lights - As with all WhisperRoom features, the optional Studio Light series provides maximum flexibility. Dual light systems, LED puck lights for general lighting and multicolored LED lights for mood / ambiance, are both incorporated into this unique design. Both create, literally, no noise or heat and can easily be adjusted for desired brightness. In addition, the multicolored lights can be set to a single color or alternating colors, as well as, a variety of other functions. The Studio Light, in conjunction with the numerous interior acoustical foam colors now available, provide limitless possibilities! The size and quantity of Studio Lights, included in each package, is determined by the size of the WhisperRoom.
- Caster Plates - An additional floor component with wheels that transforms our sound isolation booths into portable recording studios, portable broadcasting booths, portable drum booths, portable medical labs, and so on. Besides mobility, the Caster Plates offer additional sound isolation in the downward direction.
Step - The optional exterior Step is now available for situations which require an optional Caster Plate. The step provides a comfortable transition when stepping up into and down out of the WhisperRoom. It is highly recommended that the Step be used in conjunction with the optional Caster Plate, due to the increased height of the threshhold when using a Caster Plate.
- Ventilation Silencing System (VSS) – Eliminates the fan noise from entering the WhisperRoom™ sound isolation booth.
- Isolation Enhancement Package (IEP) - A full set of secondary isolation components provide a much greater level of noise reduction, as is needed with some applications. Any Standard unit can be upgraded to an Enhanced unit by installing the Isolation Enhancement Package (IEP) at any time.
- Wall Windows – Our glass units consist of multiple layers of 1/4" laminated safety glass separated by an air buffer(s) and can be factory installed in any 40" wide wall component. (4 sizes)
- Wide Access Door – Our wide access doors are perfect for such applications that require the passage of large items into and out of the sound isolation booth. They can accommodate wheelchairs.
- Height Extensions - 10' height extension upgrades are available to meet additional height requirements.
- Exterior Fan Silencer - Eliminate exterior fan noise by positioning each fan into an Exterior Fan Silencer (EFS).
- Expansion Packages – Our sound iso booths are scalable to accommodate your changing lifestyle, professional, commercial or residential living needs.
- Soundwave Deflection System – Controls soundwave reflections and prevents standing waves.
For questions about any of our models, we invite you to read more in our FAQ, contact us at 800.200.8168 or email us at email@example.com.